Sunday, April 09, 2006

Dijonnaise

I bought this delectable dijon mustard mayonnaise from my local supermarket. You can eat it with anything- eggs, spinach, salad, bread, meat, spaghetti, by itself (if you want to be really gross)... Anyway, since I've been too lazy to cook, I chopped up 1 kg of carrots and I've been using it as dip and eating carrots for dinner. Can't wait till my mum arrives. She cooks really well. It will be such a change to eat decent food again. It's not that I can't cook, I just can't be bothered.

I got a haircut last week. It was a very scary experience because I took in a photo of the haircut I wanted and told the hair dresser not to deviate from it at all and when she finished cutting it, she had given me a mullet. I made her cut it off. So now my hair's a lot shorter than it was supposed to be and when I wake up in the morning I look like Sideshow Bob.

Went out last night with Javier and his friends. Emily didn't come because she wanted to pack. She and Mel are going to Granada and Seville for Semana Santa (they left this morning). Breda's going to Madrid and Granada too I think, with Katherine (from Germany). We went to a bar with happy hour where I choked on a lolly in the bathroom and when I came out everyone was really concerned and I said I'd taken a pill instead of saying I'd eaten a lolly. Sort of like the time I said I had lots of shit instead of saying I was really afraid.

On the way home, some drunk idiots called me Japanese and asked me to go with them, so I told them to shove it up their arses in Spanish (obscene language courtesy of Javier) and everyone in the street started laughing.

Got home at 6:30 in the morning, then spoke to Allen on skype till a bit after 8. He was asleep, the lazy bum. Apparently I'd woken him up. He and my mum arrive on Friday. YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm meeting them in Madrid. I've been in Spain for 2 months and 2 days now.

3 comments:

Caro said...

The black dog in taiwan who got poisoned was isaDORA you dill! ISADORA!!!! NOT ISABELLA!!! Like Isadora Duncan the BALLET DANCER!!! That's why we called her Izzy. After Isadora Duncan. ARGHHHHHHHH!

Caro said...

Did you tell dad you almost choked on a lolly. Why didn't any of your friends go see how you were & if you had DIED or not?

Monica Tan said...

The spanish LOOOOOVE their mullets! You can always spot the Spaniard in London a mile away because of their big ol' mullet. But I think they can pull it off...hey she just wanted to make you one of them!