Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Update on leg

This is Day 9. For some reason, the scab came off my right knee and now it refuses to heal. I went to the chemist today and asked the lady for antibacterial stuff and she gave me betadine. I asked her for something else, 'something that won't hurt when I put it on' and she rolled her eyes at me and I could see a thought bubble forming above her head with WIMP in big letters. She didn't have anything else. Or maybe she's sadistic and wouldn't give me anything else. It looks worse than it really is. I have a bandaid tan mark- really unattractive.

We went out for Breda's birthday tonight. Crepes again, delectable as usual. And tomorrow I go to Rome!!! Well, technically I arrive there on Thursday but we leave for Barcelona tomorrow night for the plane. I'll be there with Breda for her real birthday, which I suspect (and I fervently hope I'm wrong) will involve lots of vodka and lemonade.

My Canadian flatmate left on Sunday. As soon as she left I started moving into her room. The stupid moronic bum of a landlady is charging us the same price for two people as for three for the month so I'll be damned if I pay 240 euros and stay in my shitty little dark room with the electric sockets falling out and electrocuting anyone within 2 cm. She is indeed a cow. And that's an insult to the bovine race. We've now officially used up all the clean bowls in the house because my other flatmate refuses to clean, so I've resorted to eating out of tupperware containers and drinking out of my measuring jug. The only time I was more disgusted was when I went to pick up my library books to return and two of her g-strings fell out. But I don't care- I leave tomorrow hahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahaha. Hahahahahahaha. Maybe when I come back, she'll have been eaten by the flesh-eating carnivorous mould spores (the ones that thrive in gross apartments like ours).

1 comment:

Caro said...

must we put up disguasting photos on our blog?!