Monday, May 11, 2009

A meringue is a beautiful thing

I made this meringue (and about 20 others but without the decoration) on Sunday morning. It was surprisingly simple, although because I didn't have an electric beater, I had to beat it by hand and now have a sore right arm. I don't know how the people used to survive without electricity. They probably didn't make meringues.

Afterwards, Millán was playing in an ice hockey match so we went to watch him. The weather has been weird- it changed from sunny to rainy every five seconds yesterday. So I left the house thinking it would be hot and sunny, in shorts and thongs and nearly froze in the ice rink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cath, please print out your photos of your FOOD and laminate and enlarge so i can stick them ALL onto my wall and lick. carobs