Monday, October 13, 2008

My room

This is my room in Logroño. It's about a third of the size of my room in Sydney, which means it gets messy very fast but, as my flatmate pointed out when he was showing me around, it'll be warmer in Winter. And it takes no time to clean.

The only thing I don't like about it is the purple and white floral curtain. Ugh. No wonder the boys chose the other rooms.

I might get a rug.

I put 'WRITE' up on my wall to remind me of what I'm supposed to do. So far it hasn't worked. Also bought a hot water bottle and cover. It was the best 10 euros I've ever spent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,cath, I see your room, and it is quite nice, it must be very warm in winter. marcos.

Unknown said...

Hey your room looks pretty cool. Maybe you got a good angle in the photograph. Really like the shelves. I want shelves like that too.

Anonymous said...

hey catherine! thanks for the shoutout on the blog! glad to hear all is splendid down under (asturias) and keep in touch... we should all plan to disfrutar somewhere together sometime! vale? hasta luego

Anonymous said...

yes nice shelves. You love water bottles don't you? love carobs