Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home- but not for long

Arrived back in Logroño on Sunday night, pretty exhausted from too much fun.

Highlights of the last two weeks (very tough choice):

1. Beza surprising me by arriving early in Burgos.

2. Santo Domingo, which was a lovely town.

3. Food- free tapas in León, queso de cabrales and cider in Llanes and the amazing pintxos in San Sebastian.

4. Going to the beach for five hours, four days in a row with awesome weather, in Llanes/Poo and San Sebastian.

5. All of the camino de santiago minus the blister.

My last night in this flat will be Thursday. I'm not too sorry to say goodbye- we had a good relationship while it lasted but then it started breaking down and tried to electrocute me once. And it's getting damn hot in my room, even at night time. (Photo: Luther overcome by so many pintxos in San Sebastian)

No comments: