Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cooking and other things

On Friday I made a mushroom and chicken risotto and an endive and goat cheese salad.

On Saturday I had dinner with Ana's uni friends who are also English teachers and are absolutely hilarious. I made some chocolate and coconut macaroons, which I called wombat droppings because that's what they looked like. Later we met up with the guys and had drinks. The putting forward of the clock one hour was absolutely painful (not that I slept one hour less, just when I woke up, I had one hour less of the day to do things. Not cool.)

And then today we had a flat meeting to discuss issues with the flat, except it was mostly Pablo saying what he had issues with and JC and I going 'Ok. Ok.' Well, anyway, the good news is he's going back home next Tuesday until the 20th.

No comments: