Sunday, September 17, 2006

Autumn has arrived

Apparently the day before I arrived back in Spain, the weather was still really hot but on the day I landed, it started raining and the temperature dropped by around 10 degrees. Soon the leaves will turn yellow, drop off and rot, then the temperature will drop by another 10 degrees, the sky be dark for longer than it´s light and before I know it, I´ll be on my way back to Sydney. Being back in Logroño makes me appreciate that I had the chance to travel around Europe and see so much stuff. Saw some bizarre things... (goats on the main shopping strip, ear on a cathedral and bike in the air) and some beautiful things... (cathedral in Antwerp, Amsterdam by night and the Blue Lagoon) but everything I´ve seen and done has been unforgettable. So thanks for all the fish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

twerps in antwerp.... haaaaaaaaaaaa