Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Swedish meatballs and quince sauce

Dinner was a success! Everybody loved my meatballs. Alexis brought us a quince the other day and since there are no cranberries to be had in Logroño, I made a quince and apple sauce to go with them instead. (Sorry Elisabeth if that´s considered sacrilege.) I was considering buying red food dye and colouring the sauce red so it looked like cranberry sauce but I would probably have got an allergic reaction to the dye. Luther is sitting behind the quince and apple sauce in the photo and to the left are the meatballs. I also made salad and honey soy chicken and Em kindly made the dessert- tarta de melecotón yumyum.

No one rang up the next day and complained of food poisoning either (maybe they all died, heh heh). In the photo from left to right: Em, Marco, Stefano, Marie, Johanna, me, Mel and Kamela. And then there are all the girls with Marco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u make me meatballs?