Monday, November 13, 2006

The Croissant has arrived

Our new flatmate came today. She's staying for 8 months and has enough stuff to fill two rooms. Pity she got the smallest room YAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA. She's the one with the horrible mum and I have to say I feel like she's taken after her mother in that respect- she's horrible. We've decided to call her the Croissant (pronounced Croy-son) because she's french and is a bit like a croissant. All right to look at but makes you feel sick if you go anywhere near it. She just has the most pompous, patronising, pretentious way of speaking.

Lisa sent me this photo of Gryffin. He's so beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm. am I going to be meeting this person? will she take me off liking croissant? glad you like picture of gree. i think it's flee time because am getting bitten by evil things and the troop must be too.

Anonymous said...

that's a pity.... i actually like croissants