Friday, November 03, 2006

Vomitorio


This was where we sat for the soccer match. It sounds so Latin. 'Let's meet at the vomitorio after lunch for a regurgitatingly great time.'

Completely irrelevantly, I'm amazed at my ability to look awful on camera. It's a skill I've cultivated over the years and the hard work has finally paid off. Em and Mel aren't so bad themselves.

Pump classes have come to Logrono! I didn't realise how much I missed them till I felt my butt muscles ache from the lunges. It's amazing how fast muscles can atrophy in 9 months. My competitive streak really comes out in this class. After 2 weeks, I increased the weights and the instructor asked me 'What weights are you using? I'll use them too' and increased his weights so I increased them again this week and now I can barely move. But really, I just want big muscles so I can hit people and really hurt them. There's this girl we nicknamed TGB (Temperamental German Bitch) because she's temperamental, bitchy and happens to be from Germany. Anyway, I wouldn't mind hitting her but she's twice my size so I have to make sure if I do ever whack her that I hit her so hard she lands far enough from me that I have time to run away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear cath, how can you fight a guy who is twice your size ?wahahaha, of cause you can run fast than her,so, the tactic is hit and run, but after that day you have to hide yourself, otherwise if she find you, waaa---, I cant imagine.

Anonymous said...

Daaarling, am jealous you went to see real madrid!! the real thing!!