Monday, February 13, 2006

Photos of my room


My flatmate from France (still haven't met the Canadian one- she's holidaying at the moment around Europe) is more of a grub than I am. The first night I wanted to take a shower, I had to pull a thick wad of hair out of the plughole before the water would drain away and even still the water stays in there for a few minutes after you turn the taps off.

There was a pile of dishes in the kitchen sink that kept growing and growing so finally I bought some gloves and washed the whole lot. Also bought 'super-poder' disinfectant and cleaning solution to sterilise the bathroom and kitchen. I feel very anal compared to Laure, my flatmate. There's a picture of Jude Law from Alfie in my cupboard that is staying there.

I've stuck up some photos from home around my mirror so when I feel lonely and homesick I can look at them and cry. Must get Allen and friends to send me some more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I get this now. It goes down backwards. So if I want a chronological story I should read your stuff from the bottom up. Ah well, too late now. I've read it all!! Am now just putting in comments so you don't look so lonely.
love lisa

Caro said...

DYING OF LAUGHTER AT WHAT LISA WROTE!!! :) So typical..... Do you have pictures of ME?! Or my Sals?! Your Gree is well btw.