Friday, March 17, 2006

Allen has a stalker!

I thought this was hysterical and so deserved a post of its own: ALLEN HAS A STALKER! Wahahahahaha. Someone called him up at his work, wanting help with something or other, and after the phone call, she asked for his number which he gave her because he didn't know what to say and she started messaging him, asking if he had a girlfriend and if she minded if they spoke or something and if she knew she was a very lucky person to have him. No, she doesn't mind as long as stalker doesn't follow him around and freak him out and get increasingly possessive and finally stun him with an elephant dart stunner then drag him off and steal his shoes, especially if the shoes are the ones he got for Christmas. My creature has a stalker!!! How exciting.

My other creature has been relegated to the back corner of the verandah because apparently he kept biting my sister on the bum when she came out. She's so cruel. She laughed when she told me about it and couldn't stop laughing, even though my poor dog is in the outer edges of society now, where no one ever goes. I demanded that she move his basket back to the doors but she laughed even harder. I hope he bites her bum again and then pushes her down the stairs. He's not even a big dog so his bite isn't really a bite- it's more a friendly nip. He's just showing appreciation for her ample rear end. I'm extremely concerned for him. I had a dream that he was all skin and bones- well, more skin and bones than usual, and his face was so wrinkley he looked positively haggard. I think my dreams have a prophetic quality. I had a dream I saw my sister's unborn child, so now I suspect I know its gender, although I do have a 50-50 chance of getting it right anyway. I love this photo of my dog. He looks like a homeless old man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling, I think Gree secretly misses Sally during the night when she is locked in the garage. This morning when I woke up, she was already out of the garage. No one had let her out. Well, no one inside the house. Mother suspects that Gree, at first light, went and pushed the door open. He may look like he doesn't care about her, but I think he does.

Caro said...

Oh how cute. Gree likes Sally after all she does to him... Check out my blog entry for today. We got you some photos, should we get them printed out tomorrow? Or you want them emailed? there are about 10. He was looking fine, no need to worry. I tell you, i eat even less than him. Btw, my doctor thinks i'm OverWeight. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH