Thursday, March 09, 2006

The pitter-patter of little feet


There are swans in Logrono! Twelve to be exact. I bet each one used to be a princess.

I lie. We spotted only three, one of whom looked constipated.

Had a horrible day. Well, actually it wasn't too bad. I'm just agitated. The first thing I did this morning was go into the uni to speak to the International Studies organiser/officer/head of department about my lost documents. But fancy- she wasn't in, and doesn't plan to be back from Brazil till the 20th of March. And then I was going to go to the police station with Javier because I suspected the police might not speak English, and fancy- he's out of town for the weekend. How dare these people take holidays when I need them? So I spent an arduous hour at the police station trying to describe everything in my bag. One of the police said my Spanish was very good though. Ha!

The pitter-patter of little feet was heard all throughout Logrono today as I dashed about madly trying to get everything done and organised. Very exhausted, but too stressed to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the swan look elegant and beautiful,but it would better if you can make foie gras from this beautiful creature, wahaha.

Caro said...

Who's that?! (up above). Sounds like dad actually. I like swans! I would like to be a swan.

So you got anything sorted out? Maybe Spain is a Brazil-type place where nothing ever gets done. I work at a place like that. In Sydney. Love Carobs