Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm feeling snarly

Just made a collage of my dog and now I feel heaps better. I've been feeling very cranky and snappy lately. I think it's because I've been sick on and off for more than a month now and I'M TIRED OF IT.

In other news, I'm going to Pamplona tomorrow for the day. Mel's flatmate is driving there and offered us a free ride. Yay! I love free stuff. Especially the ones you get at the train station in Sydney because they're usually cool. I got a packet of tissues once just when I was coming down with a cold.

Allen is sick too. I wish I'd been the one to give it to him because no one has the right to share their diseases with him except for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you share disease with others ? wahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Darling, Gree looks lovely. However, don't hold too dearly to the Gree in the pictures, because you don't want to come home and finding another Gree here instead. Today we played touch and lost 2 to 15. It was very fun, and an improvement on 0 to 17 last week. We reckon we should be awarded extra points because we're at a disadvantage- we're all so short compared to the other teams, which are not asian. love alfs. Sorry if I stink. Lisa hasn't change my newspaper for a while.

Caro said...

That 2nd pic of Gree & Sals, it looks like they're being really friendly & hugging, but I know the truth. Sally was probably trying to bump him down the stairs, wahaaahahahaha.

Cruel Alfie - Gree looks as slick as ever. Don't worry about him.